Wednesday, January 16, 2013

New Year, New Beginning

Last year was crazy! I didn't blog. I didn't do much sewing.  It seemed like all I did was work.  So...I decided that it was time to retire from the business world and do the things I enjoy. After all I'm not young anymore.  Once I retired it took several months to get my energy level back.  Now, I still go in and help out a few days a month but I am really happy with my decision .

I will be sewing more and blogging more.  It's time to do some stash busting.  I need to get busy making clothes for my new lifestyle.  My business wardrobe just doesn't work anymore.  So expect to see more t-shirts and cardigans in the future.

I'm looking forward to this new life phase.

In closing, we have had some cold weather the past few days (cold for Louisiana) so I will leave you with this cartoon that is pretty accurate when there is any winter weather here!!!

     
                  

 

I will be back soon.
 
Blessings!

1 comment: